We are delighted to open our two Cottage Rooms, ideal for a stay away with your family/household. The perfect place to come with sleeping for up to six.
Due to the current situation we are doing things slightly differently but our main aim is always to deliver superb hospitality to you throughout your stay.
Please note the following:
* Stays can be taken for a minimum stay of 2 nights and are limited to one household, only, in line with government guidelines.
* Whilst our bar and restaurant will remain closed inside, we will be offering a Brunch - Sunset al fresco menu between 11am and 5pm daily. Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather! We can also deliver drinks to your door throughout the day and night.
* We will deliver a delicious Continental breakfast basket to your door each morning.
* We won't be offering an evening meal provision but our sister property, The Judge's Lodging, is a short walk away and will be offering a delicious al fresco dining experience. More details can be seen here. You are also welcome to enjoy a takeaway in your room and we can provide details of local takeaway establishments. We have fridges in the rooms and will provide plates and cutlery etc for your takeaway.
For the perfect home away from home on your city break to York, check into one of our fabulous Cottages. Ideal for larger families of up to six, there’s a king size double, a sofa bed and 2 full-sized bunk beds plus a spacious living area to relax in after a long day exploring the historical city.
We like to make sure our guests feel completely at home when they come for a sleepover with added extras like fluffy bathrobes, flat screen TV, a Lavazza coffee machine and proper chunky biscuits for an afternoon pick me up.
- Free use of our fitness facilities
- Fresh milk for a proper cup of tea
- Help yourself to bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee Machine
- Free parking when you book direct